Sunday, March 6, 2016

"J&A" layout

It's been awhile since I've created a traditional 12x12 layout. I'm currently working on my Orlando 2016 mini album so as I was picking photos I saw these ones when we met Jasmine and Aladdin in "Morocco" at Epcot. We waited at least 30 minutes to meet them. But it was so worth it. Ethan was astonished as to how they acted and spoke so much like the characters in the movie.
I also got my new Studio Calico pattern builder stamp set (TOTALLY LOVE) and stamped using my Hero Arts mint-to-green ombre ink pad as a background. I LOVE geometric design so totally loving the "plus sign" design. I added gold washi tape on the right side as well as cut up old acetate for the bottom embellishment.
The castle is actually a digital stamp brush from In A Creative Bubble's new collection, Magic. It's actually ombre from teal to dark teal just to give it a contrast. Printed and cut it up to add as an embellishment. And there you have it. =)

No comments: