Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Workspace Wednesdays

We still have yet to finish up my so-called craft room/probable guest bedroom in the basement. There's just one large rectangular window in the area. Which i'm sad about because not much natural light will be pouring through it. At present it's the office and my craft room. So I thought maybe if I have a great big budget i'd love these furniture to create my workspace.

First up I need a big worktable that I can stand at.  I usually like standing when I craft.
This kitchen island from IKEA is perfect. 
I would probably get two of them to work them together so I'd have a big table with lots of under storage.
These Tabouret stools are just awesome. Very vintage and hip. Definitely would need these to sit down on. 

Definitely need storage cabinets for all my supplies.  We've already bought me two of these Besta shelving units which I really love. I'm thinking I may need more.  And probably would get doors for them. Maybe all white or the black. Or have white doors with a pop of a yellow door! We plan on getting another style of the Besta shelving unit to hang on the wall once we've drywall-ed the basement.
I also want this rug for my workspace. Not sure where to put it but probably under the kitchen island. or by the desk. 
As seen on that floor. I'd also love that ghost chair. Always have wanted one like that. But i'd probably get this chair for my desk. It's too pretty.


I have a BIG thing for geometric design and B+W so this pendant light is awesome. Would love this. Not even in my workspace but in my dining room or above my kitchen island. 

This simple West Elm mid-century desk is great. 
Or this EQ3 Kick desk is also wonderful. Simple & clean lines.
This EQ3 Nelson Swag Leg desk is just wow. 

These are probably the main needs for my craft room. Accessorizing it will probably be the easiest to do. I've got most of my stuff in IKEA white office boxes which helps uniforms the look. I'd probably keep the walls white for a clean look, have a pinboard or peg board for my inspirations. 

I just can't wait to get this room done! 

No comments: