Friday, March 13, 2015

Five


These are the five blogs that I tend to visit on a daily basis:

1. Of course if you're big in the scrapbooking world you would be following/reading Ali Edwards. I have been following her since around 2008. She is my big source of inspiration for journal writing on my layouts/projects and has her own unique sense of creativity and style.

2. Another person I tend to "visit" daily is Elise Blaha Cripe. I've been following her since around 2009. I loved her mini books and bought a couple off her old Etsy site so I could create my own mini books. Now she inspires me with how her love for creativity & creating your own artwork in your own home.

3. Kelly Purkey is someone who satisfies my dream to travel the world and trying eat or drink at cool restaurants or cafes. Her stint in Paris last year just inspired me to start saving money & visit there one day. She's also made me want to try Shake Shack one day.

4. This girl creates the most impressive layouts and minibooks ever - In A Creative Bubble. LOVE her creativity and I probably bought MOST (if not all) of her digital journal cards from her little shoppe to use in my Project Life albums these past few years.

5. To round up my top five blogs is Dear Lizzy. Oh my God. She's got the cutest paper line in the scrapbooking world. LOVE. It's so dreamy and pretty. She makes me want to make pretty, girly layouts and minibooks.  She's probably the one who inspired me to buy my own Instax camera. Hehe. I've also been following her since about 2008-09. Just love her sense of style...and her family is sooo cute too!

No comments: