Thursday, March 19, 2015

Currently / PL 2015: Week 11



Thinking // How to get my hair cut today...as well as Arianna's. Maybe a little asymmetrical bob for her?
Wishing // The sun would just come out now
Dreaming // Going on a little vacation for me-time
Eating // chicken wings (yeah it's early morning but eating leftovers)
Drinking // green tea
Feeling // Good
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week came together rather quickly. I started working on it the week of and just completed it. I tried something new by adding photo text of the day + time of day directly on the photo. 

 This week I also received an unexpected card from Studio Calico welcoming me to the PL kit at SC after being a member since 2009. How sweet was that? So I HAD to add it into my week spread.




No comments: