Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Workspace Wednesdays

My all-time need & want for a workspace has to have natural light pouring through big windows.  This cute little space is just perfect. Probably not enough space for me (as I like to spread everything around on a big table).


(source
And a shelving unit is a plus!  With all my scrapbooking supplies you need the extra storage space. And just LOVE anything black & white.  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I actually completed a NEW layout today! It's been brewing in my head for awhile and finally got to put in down on paper (so to speak).

Now & For Like Ever:


Using up alot of my stuff from the Studio Calico Cirque PL kit and paper pad.  Also used Maggie Holmes' Open Book vellum embellishments. Simple, black & white and with pops of color.  What i'm loving right now.

No comments: