Friday, February 27, 2015

Five


1. This white + gold versus blue + black debate of a dress.  I personally see white & gold. My husband and son sees blue & black.  Apparently, the dress IS blue & black. How strange that this became such a huge sensation and debate.

2. My favourite new photo app is Waterlogue. Such a cool little app and I think worth the price of $3.49. The photo of my puppy, Buster, above was done using the "luminous" filter.

3. This blog post about the importance of printing our photos.

4. My favourite soup (probably of all-time) is a Zuppa Toscana. So good & I usually add some bacon to this recipe I've been using.

5. Favourite song at this moment is Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Seriously, if  whenever we renew our wedding vows I'd like to use this song.

No comments: