Saturday, September 21, 2013

Random: Love You Forever...

Who does not LOVE this book and have read it to their children?  I first bought it for Ethan when he was a baby.  I would read it most nights to him while I put him to sleep.  He was just talking about it to me yesterday when we went to his school for his interview.  While we browse through his school library he was showing me where he found the book and told me "isn't this the book I have at home that you read to me?".  
Lo and behold, while checking out Facebook today I found a link on the story behind the book.  How sweet!!  
I always did find it creepy how the mother still crept into her adult son's home to rock him to sleep but I get the message that no matter how old they become and no longer need me, they'll still be my baby.  Definitely makes me cry when he rocked his own mother to sleep in the book.

No comments: