Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Scrapbook Layout: "Hello Sunshine" & "Places to Visit"

I made these two layouts couple weeks ago for NSD!
I still haven't had a chance to start our Disney/Caribbean cruise trip back in 2011 but have been sporadically making layouts.  Definitely a fan of Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm collection (all digital) along with some digital elements from Studio Calico's Sundrifter collection. (Unfortunately, most of the digital stuff for Sundrifter is gone.) This layout came along easy enough.  The challenge was to use 5 different pattern papers.  Just layered them all together and done!

Places to Visit was super simple!  The challenge was to use numbers.  I found the best photos of all the places i'd one day (soon I hope) to visit and just printed them.  I added foam dots underneath each picture so it would stand out a bit.  I also tried to have a nice 'rainbow' effect in the way the photos were place.  I painted Mister Huey's Clay mixed with water to create a light grey effect on the white cardstock.  Simple & easy.  Took me only 20 minutes to make this layout.

That's it for now.  Currently trying to catch up on my Project Life album and finishing up a baby girl album for my best friend.

No comments: