Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A few of my favourites things: MAY 2013

I can't believe it's already May!  But here where I am at it SNOWED TODAY!  Spring has sprung and summer is around the corner.  Here'a a few of my faves that's caught my eye.  And I did buy that #2 dress.  I can't wait to get it and try it on!
1- Herringbone rug (Urban Outfitters). 2 - "Finale Touch" Dress (Modcloth). 3 - "Blushing pride" dress (Modcloth). 4 - Herringbone clutch purse (Aldo). 5 - Neon envelope clutch purse (Aldo). 6 - Cherry blossom bird cushion (Urban Barn). 7. Rain boots (Hunter Boots). 8. - Anchor tank top for boys (Gap). 9. Owl table lamp (Urban Barn). 10. Hibiscus cushion (Urban Barn). 11 - Nude peep toe pumps (Aldo). 12 - Diane von Furstenberg shirtdress for girls (Gap). 13 - Digital Polaroid camera (Urban Outfitters). 


No comments: