Monday, April 15, 2013

Keep Calm & Nurse On

Keeping 'calm' has been difficult during this stretch of work.  It's been crazy/rough/nutty/heavy is an understatement.  Trying to do what's best for everyone (patients, families & staff) is difficult. It's been a mentally AND physically exhausting time.  I chose to nurse (instead of be a 'doctor' or 'pharmacist') because I want to take care and do my very best to get these sick people better or give them a comfortable end with their loved ones with them in a quiet environment. Maybe it's time to move on...or things need to change.  I hate the politics that come with this job.  But I guess it's like that in any other job.  I need to do what's best for me.

*sigh*

I can't wait till my stretch is over, my exam is over, and I can spend more time with my family and being creative.  Scrapbooking/Project Life has been my stress reliever.  I'm in need of that...like now.

No comments: