Saturday, December 15, 2012

12 on 12/12/12

Well, I took more than 12 photos December 12th. But these were the 12 I chose best represented the day.
It snowed like crazy and made driving very slippery! I was pretty much skating on the road with my truck.
Technically a screen shot of the texts I got from my hubby. Hilarious!
Grabbed McD's breakfast for us.
Just chillin' with my baby girl.
Picked up Ethan from school and while I shoveled snow he made snow angels.
FACE WASH!! Herself. =P
Gingerbread house & tree decorating time!
Opening Day 12 of their Advent books. Of course they were fighting over it.
Played our last Fall session of dodgeball with my team. Yup, we're the Enemas. It's because we're a team of nurses.
*sigh* her new thing is to blow/spit at you.
Playing with her brother's Angry Birds' toys.
Tired & passed out.

No comments: