Saturday, November 3, 2012

Scrapbook Layout: Baby E

Wow. Just had the urge to scrap something this morning since Tommy is out of the house, kids are fed & watching a movie. It`s for a Studio Calico Weekly Challenge re: puzzle.
It's hard not having a printer (still need to buy a new one since I killed our printer from using it so much) so I dug out some old photos of Ethan as a 2 year that never went into an album or layout. I love the Studio Calico Yearbook collection because it's so fall-like (even if the photos were taken in May 2009).
It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to do after I had my main mat for the photos and had to hold up some pieces of scrap paper up to the window. All in all, love this!!

I plan on scrapping more tonight. I just need to stay in this Saturday. Don't want to go anywhere but just relax at home with a couple cups of coffee.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

this is such an awesome page!!! it's a different take on a grid! love it! surely, i will be scrap lifting this page!