Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Edition: Right Now

Learning: looking forward to re-learning & refreshing my brain with knowledge of med-surg. I'm planning on taking my CNA speciality certification in Med-Surg and hoping I pass since it's been 8 years i've been out of school

Adjusting: to new routines including (1) sleeping earlier & waking up at 7am instead of 10-11am like we did at the old house; (2)taking longer to get to work & go home; (3)Ethan's new morning school schedule

Enjoying: watching & hearing Arianna talk more & say things like, 'doh' with arms out indicating 'i don't know', saying 'NO' more clearly, 'let's go', 'dad bad'

Drinking: coffee from my Keurig machine again! I look forward to waking up in the morning and having coffee

Anticipating: the fall weather and changing out summer clothes to more warmer clothing for all of us

Watching: all the new episodes this week on TV such as CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Castle, The Mentalist -- love these shows!

Savoring: the fact that I can FINALLY relax and not have to worry about packing, moving, planning a wedding, etc. It's all behind me now and I can actually get back to regular routine with my family and work life. And back to scrapbooking.

Wanting: to shop, to decorate my house, to go on vacation, to have time for just myself, to sleeping in

Creating: catching up on my Project Life 2012 album & organizing (+purging) my new craft room area in the basement.

Planning: Thankgsgiving, Holiday parties here in our new home for family, friends & work friends.

Looking forward: to decorating my house for Christmas! I really do love the holiday season. As well as potty training Arianna and finally getting our furniture!

...................................................................


Thanks to Ali's prompt to do this. She's such an inspiration. I can't wait to get started on my December Daily!

No comments: