Monday, April 30, 2012

Week in the Life: 2012 - Putting it together

I wasn't sure if I was really going to do Ali's WITL this week along with everyone out there. First, it's so busy right now I didn't think i'd have the time (or energy) to do it. Second, i'm working all week so I won't have many photos. Not knowing if I was really going to do it I continued to take photos and take a more detail note-taking approach for the week...when I remembered. If I didn't do it, at least I have photos for my Project Life album.
So then I thought (since it's 3am on Monday night/early morning) I might as well just make it happen. I took the photos+words and felt like I needed a little creative boost. I just cropped a photo each day to a size of 5.5x4, made the b&w, added little text on the bottom (date & day) and printed them all onto 2 sheets of photo paper. I'm definitely going to keep it simple. I adhered each photo onto kraft cardstock cut down to 5.5x8.5 to fit my brown Martha Stewart Home Office line 3-ring binder I got from Staples.
DONE.
Next step is figuring out which photos to use each day. I also bought the Martha Stewart's 5-pack sheet protectors (size 5.5x8.5) which has 4 slots per sheet. I plan on cutting down to size my photos I want to use and just slip them into the pockets. I will post that next time since I should get some sleep.

No comments: