Monday, February 27, 2012

PL: Week 5, 6, & 7

Finally caught up with Project Life 2012. Currently working on Week 8 (last week) today.

First up, Week 5.

On the right, I found that little quote off Pinterest and created my own little 3x4 card using some of Rhonna Farrer's digital washi tape.
One of my favorite pictures of me and Ethan sharing our hot drinks from Starbucks. And that sweet photo of E&A lying next to each other. Arianna was trying to shove a toy soother into Ethan's mouth.
I created a collage of E&A at Home Depot of their cute expressions while we waited for their dad to pick up some work supplies.
On the backside of the little insert, I added the recipe for Zuppa Toscana soup which I also found off of Pinterest.
This week our roof (and my in-laws) were getting done so I included that. Along with a lunch date with Ari and Tommy for dimsum.

Week 6:
In the beginning of the week, I had to take Ethan and Arianna outside to count shapes and tally up what we saw for Ethan's first Math bag homework. We were so busy during the weekend that we were 'cramming' his very first homework. lol.
I made Bun Rieu (vietnamese dish) for friends, I had to get my SUV serviced for a recall (and oil change) and then clean up the house for Sheena & Rolly's first wedding entourage meeting.
I used a couple of Paislee Press' digital 4x6 cards, and used one of her chevron 3x4 card for added interest.

Week 7:
Another fun week!!
Sunday, Sheena's bridesmaids went to David's Bridal to try on dresses. I also fell in love with those charcoal colored Vera Wang shoes. LOVE THEM!!!!
Ethan busily helped decorate stickers on his Valentine's day cards for his classmates. I included some of his cards into baseball page protectors.
I also included another insert with an 8.5x11 layout of Ethan's birthday on the Friday. Can't believe his FIVE!!
On the last page, I cut up a portrait picture from Dear Lizzy's new pattern paper. I LOVE that paper!

And that sums up 3 weeks worth of Project Life!! Thanks for looking!

No comments: