Monday, January 16, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 1 & Title Page

FINALLY!

I've completed Week 1 for my Project Life. I finished my title page a few weeks ago and finally got around to posting it. I'm trying to keep my whole PL album simple. If I add up the amount of time I spent on Week 1, probably only 2 hours...after finally deciding what I really wanted.




I ended up doing "3" pages for the first week since I had a seperate title page. I still would like to add behind the title page a little "bio" of each of us and a picture. Especially the kids. For the journaling 3x4's I used Paislee Press' Press Cards, 4x6 pattern paper fillers were from Studio Calico's kits or scraps. I printed my pictures at home and used Epson Premium Glossy photo paper which made all the difference. I'm almost complete Week 2, just have to add the journaling. Then on to documenting Week 3!!

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

Love the colors of your PL pages :)