Monday, January 23, 2012

PL 2012: Week 2

I got more comfortable doing PL this week. My week begins Sunday and ends on Saturday. I didn't take as much photos but just knew what I wanted to use in the album. This week was an interesting week for weather in Winnipeg for January. One day it was +4C and I was only wearing fall clothing, then the next day it was -14c with a WC of -31c so I had to bundle up Ethan with many layers to school. Plus, my truck was giving me problems by not starting on the first try. Ugh.
I also included a recipe of my #1 fave vietnamese soup (slight edge over Pho) in the album. I included paper mitts Ethan had brought home from school which he made. Love including the little things Ethan is making/learning in school in this album. At least it has a place instead of ending up in the garbage can.


On the backside of the recipe, I created an 8.5x11 layout of Arianna turning 17 months old. It's been awhile since I scrapbooked anything let alone her monthly LOs.
The journaling cards I used were from The Lily Pad - today journal cards - which I just typed up my journaling on them in Photoshop. Easy peasy. I didn't want to make it more difficult and complicated and wanted this week documented and DONE. Pattern papers were from Studio Calico kits.

1 comment:

pattyg said...

Love it! How cool is it that you can include fun memorabilia like the mittens your son made? Great job.
Patty G. in NJ