Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week in the Life: Wednesday

I took 176 pictures today again! How weird is that? I thought I didn't take as much today, but I did take a majority with my P+S camera. I'm starting to hate my P+S camera...the quality isn't looking great as it did when I first got it. Maybe the kids playing and tossing it around damage it a bit. Eeek. Well, it does give me an excuse for DSLR. He he he.

Anyway, I did pare down my photos to about 112. Reason why I take so many photos is that sometimes I get really blurry pictures so I take a few more till I get the "right" shot. =)

Here's a quick run down of our Wednesday.












After the last three days of this amazing project, I realized that this is my last week that I get to spend the days with the kids so carefree and do as we please. I'm heading back to work next Wednesday, so i'll be working evening shifts for 7 days in a row on (then off 7, etc). When September rolls around Ethan will be starting preschool so that our mornings will be busy. It's making me sad but i'm so glad that i'm able to document this last week.

No comments: