Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week in the Life: Friday

Friday I took a whopping 336 photos! Eeeek. But I did cut it down to about 134 pictures. Friday we spent the day mostly at home. We didn't do much but enjoy each other's company and the summer weather. It was a nice hot & cloudless sky day so after I mowed the backyard, I set up the kiddie pool for Ethan. He didn't play too long since he's not feeling too well. Arianna did enjoy it!





My truck seemed to have been broken into AND rummaged overnight! No broken windows and nothing stolen (that I can tell). I was looking for my sunglasses to use while I mowed the lawn and I noticed my extended rearview mirror and the middle console tray was on my seat. I called Tommy but he never went into my truck at all. When I checked the truck, I noticed Tommy's gym bag was open as well as all the pockets. Definitely rummaged through. Nothing to steal in my truck. I know I locked my truck the evening before! I feel a little bit violated.











In the evening, Tommy and I spent an hour and a half putting up our new medicine cabinet mirror and shelving. What a different this bathroom looks. From gray walls to purple. We headed out to buy some white baskets for the shelves. Ethan of course didn't want to change out of his Buzz Lightyear PJs so he went like that. Hehehe. My son is strange. But I love it! A quiet evening/night at home. One of my favorite times.

1 comment:

Paul Smith said...

Hello there! I must admit that you are a great Mom. Your kids are cute:) Thanks for making my day! The best paper writing service is currently looking for the most experienced and competent college papers writers.