Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week in the Life: Album cover

A quick post of what my album cover looks like:



I used some left over pattern paper from my Studio Calico Paper Moon kit, some AC foam thickers & fabric thickers. I also added some circles to add some visual interest, random striped washi tapes and I used an Elle's Studio calendar embellishment. I also sprayed some of the circle punches with my Mister Huey mists (Bluegrass, Orchid & cream). I added a butterfly and some Evalicious' embellishments as well. It was fun to put together. I wanted to make this album summery and fun with the colors I used.

1 comment:

Paul Smith said...

Hello again! I just wanted to say that your album cover looks great, thanks a lot for sharing your creative ideas with us. Keep up the excellent work. And don't forget about us. Best regards, custom essay writing service.