Sunday, May 22, 2011

May long weekend...not so pretty outside.


It's been cloudy & rainy all weekend. Such a downer. I feel bad for all those people who are camping or going to the cottage for the first time for the long weekend. Not pretty weather. Or those affected by the flood. This weather is not good.
I have been busy indoors scrapbooking! (Instead of folding laundry).
First up, Arianna's 7th month page.
I had a totally different idea on how to put this page together. I ended up going with the doilies from the Studio Calico May kit (Lawn Party) by cutting it up and putting it in a couple of places. Added doilie stickers from the Jolee's Boutique line i've had forever. My favorite part of it all is the ribbon. I've never really added ribbon with ruffles.
And of course, I had to document Ethan's OBSSESSION with tucking his pants/pjs into his socks!
I love that circle punch by Martha Stewart! One of my favorite ones (at the moment). This is for Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch challenge (5/15).
I tucked the journaling behind his photo. All the paper are from a Studio Calico add-on kit but I really can't remember which one. LOL.
Alright, back to some house chores and playtime later. =)

No comments: