Monday, May 16, 2011

A Beautiful Weekend


What a beautiful weekend we had! Clear, sunny skies! And warm weather. MUCH NEEDED.
On Saturday, we woke up VERY EARLY. I took Ethan grocery shopping and then for a carwash. It was nice to be up early and enjoy the rest of the day. I was planning on doing some spring cleaning but instead took advantage of the gorgeous weather and took the kids to the little corner store to get candy. Afterwards, we went to the playground so Ethan could play.
In the evening, Arianna and I did some browsing at Winners for home inspiration ideas and see if I could find any cheap stuff to decorate the home. I did find alot but bought some AC 8x8 and 6x6 albums for only $6 and $5! Awesome deal!


Sunday, we slept in a bit, then went out to me Tommy for lunch at Boston Pizza. Mmmmm. I had the spicy perogy pizza and Tommy had the Jambalaya fettucini. YUM! Since the Starbucks Frap deal was still going on, I took the kids to Indigo bookstore so Ethan could play with the train table (of course). My mom & sister ended coming to meet us so we grabbed our frappaccinos.

Right across the bookstore, a little fair was going on, so we all walked across to enjoy it. Ethan rode a kids rollercoaster, a little Kangaroo ride and then the Ferris wheel with his Auntie. Mom, Arianna and I just sat and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine.


Here's to an awesome weekend and hopefully an equally awesome week! =)

No comments: