Thursday, April 14, 2011

Road Trip #1

Ahhh, busy packing for our first road trip to the U.S.

First time i'm packing for myself, my husband AND two kids. Wow. So hard not to overpack and worry that i'll forget something. We're leaving early Friday morning (5A.M.) and i'm driving first. Eeek. Hopefully I can sleep.

I've also pre-made my Road Trip mini album and packed up a few supplies and embellishments. I also brought along my Fuji 7S Mini Instax camera with 4 rolls of film so i'm very excited to start documenting and collecting things!
I better get out and buy some food for Arianna & some snacks for Ethan. =) xoxo, jen

1 comment:

Laura Kurz said...

Hi Jen! You were the Studio Calico blog hop winner on my blog! Congrats! Can you e-mail me your Studio Calico username? My e-mail is KurzLK@aol.com - thanks!!!