Thursday, January 27, 2011

Best Friends...Ethan's birthday!

Wow! It's been a while since I posted. So, to start off I had an amazing start to the week! I finally got to hang out TOGETHER with my best friends (Dabs & Mau). Of course, Dabbie brought Ethan's best friend, Liam, so that they can play together, but as well as her sister. We finally got to open each other's Christmas gifts. Woohoo! The boys had fun opening last minute gifts. Well, who doesn't?!
Then we enjoyed some coffee and SUSHI!!! Wooohooo! Soooo yummy!

I love hanging out with Dabbie & Maureen. I see Dabs more often but when we all get together, it's great to catch up and talk. Over the past summer, we usually met up at a Starbucks (before the babies were born). And we all love some form of scrapbooking! I think we're going to start having crop nights! LOL.


In other news, I've been working on ideas for Ethan. I did finish and hand out a couple of his invitations. Hehehe, I have it all ready to hand out but just haven't had a chance to give them. So, I just made an event page for his birthday! As for his gift favors, i'm thinking of making a little 4x4 coloring/fun book to give. All about Thomas the train, Shrek, Toy Story and Angry Birds. Hence, why all the characters are on his invitation. I hope to complete these fun books and have them printed by the weekend!

xoxo,
jen

No comments: