Friday, December 3, 2010

December Daily: Day 2


Didn't get a chance to do my day 2 page till today. I actually treated myself to a facial by my AWESOME friend, Joanna (who works at Edward Carriere) then we met up with our other girlfriends and had some sushi at Kenko Niwa last night.
Anyways, back to my Day 2 layout! Ethan has been obsessed with the iphone/ipad game, Angry Birds for the past 3 months. He wanted to be an Angry Bird for Halloween! LOL. They had a new edition come out for Christmas - Angry Birds Seasons.
Printed a 6x8 photo of him playing the game. On the right side, just a couple more photos of him.
The two page spread for Day 2
Used Ali Edwards' digital overlay for the journaling part.

The right side of my layout.
Created the circular text in Photoshop CS5. Then I just punched out a scalloped circle of pattern paper to fill in the circle.

Going to work on Day 3 tonight. Happy scrapping people!

xoxo,
jen

No comments: