Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My December Daily 2010

Finally completed the base for my DD this year! I'm following along with Ali Edwards' December Daily. I kept it simple AND I PROMISE to keep up with it on a daily basis. It'll probably be easier to keep up with it since I am on maternity leave so i'll have more time compared to the past 2 years.

The products I used mostly for my album:
+ American Crafts 8x8 cloth album
+ Anna Griffin Calisto Christmas journal tags
+ Anna Griffin Holiday Traditions die cut embellishments
+ Martha Stewart felt poinsettia stickers
+ Recollections glittered stamp stickers
+ Elle's Studio's Mix & Match Numbers
+ Elle's Studio Holiday Vintage Snowflakes tags
+ Assorted Hambly overlays
+ Assorted American Crafts thickers & ribbons
+ My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly papers

These are the "covers" for each day.
December Daily 2010 cover with Hambly Overlay


Day 2 & Day 3

Day 4 & Day 5

Day 6 & Day 7

Day 8 & Day 9

Day 10 & Day 11

Day 12 & Day 13

Day 14 & Day 15


I'm having problems uploading the rest of the album. I'll post them as soon as I can.

1 comment:

ejmom said...

I love the colors you used!