Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's feeling alot like Christmas...

Wow! It's November already! And Winnipeg still has NO SNOW! Amazing! It's +10C on a nice, sunny day. I actually heard a neighbour mowing their lawn!?! LOL. Well, Halloween came & went...now all the Christmas decor is up! November 1st I put up my Christmas tree and some holiday decor in my vases. People think i'm crazy but I love having my tree up for a while rather than rushing it mid-December. I've also bought half the gifts for kids we need to buy gifts for and have my package to ship to family in Vancouver ready to go! Crazy, I know! I just want to have a quiet, non-rushed December...I don't want to be going to the mall or hitting the stores when everyone else is doing the same. I can't stand the traffic or pushy people. So i'm doing it all this month then just look forward to wrapping presents & enjoying December with family.

I'm currently working on my December Daily album. Almost done. It's going to be simple. I plan on staying on top of it this year...it's my 4th year! I think. =) I worked on my October album on a daily basis...took pictures EVERYDAY to make a nice 6x6 layout/day. I was quite happy that it was stress free & easy to do. So i'm hoping December will be the same. Just pictures & a little journaling/words and that's it. I can't wait! Now back to my baby girl, Arianna! She's 12 weeks old already!!!

Arianna's first Halloween...no costume because she's too tiny to fit one!


Ethan as Thomas the train

xoxo,
jen

No comments: