Thursday, August 5, 2010

37 weeks pregnant!

Wooohooo!

I made it to "term"! So that means anytime now this baby will be popping. I wish she would make an appearance ASAP but I don't either because I love being pregnant (besides the aches/pains) and feeling her move inside my belly. Ugh. Huge BELLY! I'm only 5 feet tall...ok, I lie, 4'11 1/2" !! My face, feet, legs, hands are swollen. I'm NOT looking forward to labour again. The whole contractions and pain and pushing. I was watching Baby Story the other day and when the woman was starting to push & scream, I changed the channel immediately. Don't need that now. LOL.

Anyway, the nursery is coming together! I LOVE IT! I love having girly colors now aka PINK and PURPLES! Yay!

Here are some pictures of the kids'/nursery room! I made those pom poms myself after being inspired by all those nurseries on Apartment Therapy's Ohdeedoh or Nursery Notations. Tommy hates them but I LOVE IT! Sorry the room is still a mess. Need to tidy up some more. But I LOVE THIS ROOM! LOL.

xoxo,
jen

Anyway, back to some making some cards & working on my little 2nd pregnancy minibook.

No comments: