Thursday, August 26, 2010

3 +1 = 4 & A Happy Birthday!


It's been a while since i've posted. Since then my little baby girl, Arianna Mai, made her appearance into our lives on Friday, August 13th at 2:07am. I wasn't expecting to have her so soon! But all day on the Thursday I was having contractions. After a full day of contractions (10 minutes apart) we luckily made it to the hospital at 2am. My water didn't break (but almost did on the doctor) and I started to push in the truck on the way to the hospital. LOL. ALMOST had her in the truck. With only 2 or 3 pushes, she popped out. A whopping 5lbs 13oz 18.5inch long. She is such a beauty. I can't believe she's in our lives. From 3 to 4. I feel have everything I need in life. She's completed it. And she's such a good baby! A little bit of a "pig" as per her pediatrician yesterday. As of yesterday, she's now 6lbs 7oz. LOL. She eats all the time! But we all love her to pieces! Ethan has grown fond of her and is always on the lookout for her.

Before I go, I want to wish my hubby, TOMMY, a HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY! LOVE YOU HUN! xoxoxo

xoxo,
jen

No comments: