Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer

Yay! I'm officially on vacation!! Well, ok, i'm on my 7 day stretch OFF from work then VACATION starting Tuesday. =) Sooo happy! I feel so free! LOL. Which is a good thing because my body is seriously aching. I realized that i've been experiencing Braxton-Hicks' contractions on and off for the last week. NOT FUN. And getting a good night's sleep is well, nearly impossible. Or sweeping the floor, going up & down the basement stairs with a basket full of clean/dirty laundry also NOT FUN. LOL. I'm starting to limp because my hips hurt. I can't run after Ethan as fast as I use to. Putting on shorts or pants is a task. OMG. I really didn't remember any of this when I was pregnant with Ethan, but back then, I was only concerned about myself & could rest or sleep whenever I wanted to. LOL.

Anyway, besides the pregnancy woes, i'm back into the groove of being creative!! Here's my July layout for Ethan's 2010 scrapbook album! I'm finally caught up & i'm so happy.


Isn't this so summery & colorful!? I LOVE IT! I remembered this day so vividly...well, 2 weeks ago. Just watering my flower bed & grass and Ethan kept passing through the shower of the hose. LOL. I just had to let him get wet & have his fun. I loved playing with the sprinkler or our Slip 'N Slide with my sister as a kid. Wish I could do that now. Those were carefree days!

Well, that's it for now. I'm planning on creating a July minibook of (1)Top 10 things I love about summer, and (2) Ethan's Fave as of July 2010 -- I had done a July minbook for him when he was a year old!
That's me & my 34 week belly!

xoxo,
jen

No comments: