Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's July!

Wow! I can't believe how fast the summer is going by! By the time August rolls around i'll be on maternity leave and this baby will be popping out anything then! OMG! Getting super anxious and nervous. LOL. My best friend asked if i'd packed anything yet (my hospital bag) and I haven't. And I FINALLY washed all the baby girl's clothing. I think I shrunk them though...oops!
I am working a shift today (ugh) and then I have 6 more evening shifts then TA-DA I am on vacation again! The last few days I can't believe i've been scrapbooking layouts! Seriously! I actually have TIME to just sit and do my little hobby.
This is my April layout...Ethan's first Easter egg hunt!

This is 1 of 2 layouts for May...his very first ride!

I still have to work on the other one tomorrow.

And we celebrated Canada Day at Assinaboine Park! It was PACKED and HOT and HUMID! I think it felt like +35C!!! I was NOT comfortable at all! However, Ethan had a great time! I realize I'm never in the pictures...i'm always the photographer. Oh well, that's ok because I was not looking great at all! LOL!





That's it for now!

xoxo,
jen

No comments: