Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Post Birthday...


I enjoyed my birthday yesterday. It was really quiet...well, except for the time I had to take my screaming 3 year old out of Chapters, through the mall and into the truck with everyone looking at me! He wasn't sharing the Thomas trains at the bookstore so I just picked him up. LOL. That was the highlight of my day! =) But really, had a snack with my mom and Ethan at the mall then I came home and had a nap. Received a TON of Facebook messages from tons of friends (LOVE & THANK YOU ALL) and Tommy picked up some take out sushi from Kenko Niwa! Mmmmm. Tommy thought I was sad I wasn't doing anything for my birthday. I REALLY WASN'T! I wasn't in the mood to go out and I felt 'off' yesterday. I still do. As far as birthday presents go, nothing really...gas money from Tommy! LOL. That's fine with me!

{L to R: T.N.T. Roll, Crunch roll, Kamikaze roll}

{My favorite: Creamy spicy tempura with prawns salad}


{An evening spent watching Treehouse}
xoxo,
jen

No comments: