Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm on vacation!

Ohhh baby! I'm off for 3 weeks now! Won't be back to work for a shift till July 3rd then finish my last 6 days July 8-13th then i'm DONE! Back on vacation after that and on maternity leave starting August 4th! Woohoo!

I realized that this summer is going to be a HOT one after a hot +27C sunny day like yesterday and it's going to be very trying and tiring for me to be this pregnant. Ugh. Oh well, i'll be off enjoying the days at home.

I have created my little baby girl album...i'll just have to take pictures of those. I did create CUTE little Christening invitations for my little godsister, Myra, who just had her very first baby on June 6th - Elise Thea. Awww, and i'm honoured to say i'm going to be a godmother! <3




Just enjoying the summer days...


xoxo,
jen

No comments: