Saturday, April 10, 2010

Creative thought

Since i've cleaned and organized my scrapbooking area last week I've been in a creative mood. Plus, the nice sunny weather has been boosting my mood to create!

I've decided that it's time to do more traditional scrapbooking layouts...and to make it easier, i'm making ONE layout a month for this year. Pretty much one layout of Ethan each month and whatever else may come up over the year. But just one each. Makes it easier on me, less pressure and more time to use all my supplies that's been sitting around forever!!

Here's my first layout for the month of January 2010:



I've got February and March to catch up on then YAY! LOL. I've also got my Photo A Day Project to catch up on!!! I'm sooo behind on printing my pictures and putting them in my album. I have kept up with the picture taking but not the actual hard copy part. Oops. I've also got an idea and I found an album for Week in the Life project that Ali Edwards is doing end of April! Yay! I plan on getting started on that today!

And before I go, here's a snapshot of my belly at FIVE months of pregnancy! I sooo wish I had taken a pic of my belly for my 3rd & 4th month.


xoxo,
jen

No comments: