Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's March!?!

Well...my vacation is over. I'm back to work today. Really not feeling it...but I have to go. I didn't get to do all the stuff I wanted to do. I pretty much spent the whole 2.5 weeks watching the Olympics and running errands, etc. My house is still a mess...laundry (never ends)...and I didn't really do any of the creative fun stuff I planned. BUT, I did potty train Ethan..sort of. Didn't take too long, but doing a #2 in a toilet hasn't really happened.

In other news, one of my dearest, sweetest and one of the bestest friend I ever made is leaving and moving on down south to L.A. I'm quite sad (as is everyone else too) because we've been friends for 4 or more years, worked together on the floor and as both the evening CRNs. She convinced me to apply for this position. Now I am alone...until someone else comes and takes the job (which i'm crossing my fingers is my other totally awesome friend, Nutcase*). A long long time ago, we both planned on travel nursing to California getting awesome jobs down there and doing some crazy shopping! But, we both ended up getting married the following year. Then we both planned on going back to school to do our Masters, BUT, i'm pregnant and well, Britt is moving so it's not going to happen. *sigh* I will truly miss this girl...but I know she's a friend for life!!
jen

No comments: