Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's November....

Halloween was a fun day for Ethan. First time he went "trick or treating". It was a bit chilly but otherwise a perfectly clear night with a full moon. We had to get him a Handy Manny toy set so we could get him to wear his Superman costume. LOL. Now i'll have to add this year's Halloween to his Halloween album.


I'm kind of glad Halloween is over and now I can start Christmas decorating and shopping! My goal is to get presents for family and friends by end of November. So December can be focused more on last minute things, working hardcore at the hospital and mailing out Christmas cards. =) I think i'm going to decorate our tree in a black and red theme this year. For the past 2 years it has been blue and silver. Need a change this Christmas. I'm also halfway through my December Daily album! Yay. I'm determined to complete it this year. LOL.

jen

No comments: