Wednesday, September 9, 2009

21 Day Challenge



So, I want to do this 21 Day Challenge. Apparently, it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. My goal is to exercise and eat healthier. I've been feeling bit stressed and high strung lately (I think people at work are noticing it) so I said that I will be healthier...mind & body. Then I check out Rhonna Farrer's blog and she has this thing of the 21 Day Challenge! What perfect timing!

I guess I started my challenge Sunday, September 6th. I ran for 40 mins then did some sit ups and pilates. OMG. It hurt. Monday (Labour day), I actually ran again. For about 25 mins and did some lateral arm workout with my resistance bands, sit ups and pilates. I was hurting really bad (aka out of shape) and then I had to take the stairs at work (5 flights up) because there was only one elevator working! Today, I didn't have anyone to watch Ethan before work so I could go run so I just climbed the 5 flights of stairs again. Hehehe. BUT, I also had a nice healthy salad and yogurt for supper. Part of my eating healthier. I'm actually starting to feel very motivated and happy with myself. But it's only been 3 days. We'll see how I feel by the end of next week. We'll see if by September 27th i've got this goal down. =)

*crossing my fingers*

No comments: