Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some of my creations...for Cathy & Tony's Wedding

I'm so bad. I don't update this as often as I want to. AAAAND I'd really really like to make a new blog layout...but no time! I'm trying to enjoy this hot weather we're having here. But i'll post some pics of the little things I made for my friend's wedding last last Saturday. That's something creative & what I have been spending most of my time doing lately.

Table numbers I made....I think we left them at the restaurant. I guess it's there's now! hehe

The programs I made for each table. On the flipside is the menu. Totally forgot to get a picture of it!

I love the red & white!

Little tags explaining what bamboos mean and how to care for them. (I got one to take home since my birthday was closest to their wedding day!)

The little folded card contains the pins used for the pinning of the money for their traditional filipino money dance.
Cathy & I...she's an awesome friend! We're closer now than we were 10 years ago. We weren't even really friends back then! Glad she is now! Love her to death!

No comments: