Saturday, January 17, 2009

So many ideas and plans...

...And so little time!
I really would love to overhaul this blog! That's what I want to do. I'm not happy with the look of it. And I'd really like to spend more time to make layouts and work on the 365 Project. I also would like to get working on wedding invitations for my little cousin. I've had a little time playing in Photoshop and it's totally made me what to just sit and play all day on the computer.
I've got a long list of things I want to try and do...but I must confess, I have no time. Well, i'm a workaholic. Just a teensy bit. =) And working shift work makes it even harder for me to do anything. After a night shift i'd like to just sleep and relax, and spend time with my family. Its just been so busy and heavy on the ward for that past 2 months that i'm physically, emotionally and mentally drained. I've also been doing some double shifts! Yes, i'm crazy...I recently did a night shift TO day shift...which I was up for 24 hours and was passed out for a full 14 hours. But, I care for my co-workers/workplace/patients so I try to help out. =)
Soooooo...I think for starters, i'm just going to have to try to do one little project each month...one layout/mini album. Or maybe even a little card every couple weeks. And i'll go from there. I'm not sure i'll be able to stick to the 365 Project. I've missed a few days already. =(

Ok...enough rambling! Time to create something!!!

No comments: