Thursday, January 22, 2009

OMG...I am extremely exhausted. This whole EPR thing was craziness for the past couple days. I'm pretty tired, mentally, and now physically too because I had worked a day shift for the past 2 days and came back for night shift last night. (FYI: EPR is the new system where all physicians, nurses, etc. has to enter or process orders, check their medications). And I only had 1.5 hour nap yesterday at 5pm. It's currently 9:31am.



Anyway, a few of my co-workers have gone Momiji doll crazy! Hahaha. Yes, you may have seen my all time favourite mug here from my Week in the Life project back in September/October. They are the CUTEST dolls ever! 20-30 something year olds loving these dolls! hahahaha. I've been wanting to collect them forever...since I first laid eyes on them 2 years ago. But a little pricey. Better to buy in a gift shop than online from the UK. I'll be getting my little momiji doll later today after some sleep. =)



P.S. I'll be making a new blog title/banner soon enough!

No comments: