Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm off for 3 days! Yay! I'm so happy! =P

Just had to yell that out loud. Just got home after an "quiet" evening shift. (Quiet because I wasn't running my butt off like crazy). Y'know you work too much when you see your co-workers more than your own family...and you know more about what's going on in their lives than what has happened in your own. Hehehe. I LOVE working but 3 days off seem like a holiday.

Hmm...get to spend some time with my friends this weekend. Will post some pictures up of that.
And I think i'll do a little scrapbooking/card making or something just fun and creative. Need the creative juices flowing. Plus, my first InStyle issue arrived today/yesterday and i've got something to browse through! Thanks to our dear friend, Xuan, for the subscription which I got for Christmas.

Here's my Momiji dolls that I picked up last week. I was going to buy another doll today, but maybe next week.



Time to unwind and maybe get some sleep. =)

No comments: