Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update...Week in the Life album & such

Yay!

I've completed my Week in the Life album. Finally. I completed yesterday and what a relief. Now I am finishing up my December Daily album. That's almost done as well. Just adding my numbers and making the pages more interesting.
I'm also working on my "Christmas cards" which are actually custom made little ornaments with a picture of Ethan on one side and a little note tucked inside. It can be hung on family/friend's Christmas tree or as decoration. I'm making these because I want to have a little keepsake of Ethan each Christmas...and so will our family and friends. Plus, I don't get to see some family/friends very often so this is a little gift to them from us.
I'll post pictures up of my completed Week in the Life album, December Daily and samples of my 2008 Christmas cards.
Have a great day!

No comments: