Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy busy busy....

Busy today running around and finding the right color for invitations i'm making (due by the weekend). I went to Michael's today and wanted to buy soooo much things but I held myself back (with a struggle). I also visited a LSS Scrapbooking by Design and also struggled hard to very hard not to buy anything not necessary. I will be back for more someday very soon!

Working on these invitations i've run into a couple of setbacks. First, I had to buy new ink cartridges (DONE), and second, my printer is NOT printing my black text properly. It's faded and not printing normally. I don't know why since all my ink cartridges are new and refilled. Not sure what i'm going to do about this. Frustrated because I want to start working on it (and hopefully finish it tonight).

Meanwhile, i'm happy to say i've printed up my photos for my "Week in the Life" album. I've also gotten an album to use, this great looking Umbra album from Urban Barn. I can't wait to start it. I think i'll be using my Basic Grey Scarlett's Letter papers.


So time to get back and figure out this printer.

No comments: